OLKO-Maschinentechnik GmbH, with its technical know-how and many years of experience, has developed to a recognized international supplier of shaft hoisting and material transport systems with own production sites for the mining industry.
Our mission statement is the commitment of responsible action to the advantage of our clients, suppliers and service providers as well as the strict adherence of safety instructions regarding health and environment protection for the welfare of our employees and the community.
The guidelines of our mission statement are as follows:
- Competence, diversity, global networking, and tradition are the pillars of our performance. Our leading position has grown through exemplary skill in the development and implementation of solutions for dynamic challenges in complex areas of mining specialties for our clients.
- Satisfied clients are the foundation of success for our firm and are challenge and duty for us at the same time.
- Engagement and ability of our employees form the needed requirements. We act professionally, innovative and service-oriented with determination to be superior in all facets.
- Our employees define the success and growth of our company. They are the most prized and valuable asset that OLKO-Maschinentechnik GmbH possesses, and their development is the utmost priority. In our efforts to continue our success, every employee must bring in his or her skills, performance, and desire to grow in the framework of our company. With this approach, we place a great emphasis on fairness, appreciation, openness, and mutual understanding and trust. Through this sole responsibility of our employees, our company is distinct in its flat organizational hierarchy.
- Safety in the workplace and environmental consciousness take a central role in the preparation and execution of all our activities.
- OLKO-Maschinentechnik GmbH strives for a fair and relationship-oriented approach to customers, suppliers, and service providers. Through these means, we place the same standards on our partners as we do ourselves.
- In remaining on the world market, our services and products must attain impeccable standards. The pursuit of constant improvement is invariably our company’s goal.
In the interest of our firm and our partners, all of our employees must live our mission in their work daily. This is a crucial step in our continuous improvement and, with that, the future of our firm.
Olfen, November 2015